April 4, 2013

My Spring Break Trip in Photos

Here are the many scenery-esqe photos I took of San Francisco!
Hiking Up to Coit Tower




The Transamerica Building

View of San Francisco

Looking up at Coit Tower

Little Street

Another Amazing View

Coit Tower in the Distance
at Lombard Street

Lombard Street
View of a Pier on the Bay


The Red Golden Gate Bridge

View of Fisherman's Wharf
and also Ghirardelli Square

Fisherman's Wharf
California Academy of Sciences

Small Part of Golden Gate Park

Golden Gate Park

Really loved this Fountain
On the Boat to Alcatraz
Alcatraz in the Distance

View of Bay from Alcatraz

Pretty Flowers

Just Chilling in Alcatraz... No Big Deal

Yup, I took a lot of scenery pictures.... They turned out great though:)
I hope you enjoyed my small slice of paradise from Spring Break!

Adios!
Annie






2 comments:

  1. cool! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! I followed you via gfc! You should checkout our other blogs http://bright-lightsinthesky.blogspot.com and sending sparkles.blogspot.com
    Love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete