January 22, 2013

Shirt Chain


One of my shirts falls down every time I wear it, but it's quite cute so I didn't want to get rid of it! Instead, I added a chain on the back to keep it up. Here's a tutorial on how to add this to a shirt of your own!


What You need:
Chain
A Shirt
Needle and Thread

Measure the chain in order to hold the back. Then, experiment with the rest of the chain to find a style that fits the shirt:


I ended up doing the last one. I connected the chains, then sewed each end onto the shirt.




I think this would look really cool on a backless dress, or even a plain white t- shirt.
Have fun creating!
-Zinnia

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award if you want to check out my blog :)

    savage-dreamer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! We'll get on those questions pronto!

      Delete