January 20, 2013

Collage Canvas

This is a cute way to decorate a canvas if you can draw or paint very well. I had a lot of fun making this. All the materials I already had. You probably have most of them too.

To make this you will need:
A canvas (smaller canvases would be easier for this)
Some paint (I used acrylic)
Glue
Magazine cut outs
Glitter glue
Modge Podge

First, I blended brown, orange, and tan to get a color I liked. Then, I painted the entire canvas, and let dry for half an hour. 


Once it was dry, I covered the canvas with glitter glue to give it some sparkle.

Cut out come images that go with the color you painted the canvas. Glue them onto the canvas to that they all fit.

I covered the whole canvas with Modge Podge to ensure the photos would stay down.
Have fun creating!
-Zinnia




No comments:

Post a Comment