We all know that we love it, but I'm bringing even more reasons to adore the chocolate, hazelnut spread.
Here are some amazing recipes with nutella! Enjoy and start cooking :)
Salted Dark Chocolate Nutella Cookies:
Source: The Fauxmartha
1 1/4 c. all-purpose unbleached flour
1/2 c. unsweetened dark dutch process cocoa powder
1/4 c. oats, lightly ground
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
2 tbsp. Nutella
1 1/2 c. sugar
13 oz. jar of Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line baking sheets with Silpat or parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, oats, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, Nutella, and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in egg.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Roll dough into tablespoon-sized balls. Flatten balls with the bottom of a glass, about 2 1/4-inches in diameter. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bake 12 up on a sheet leaving 1-inch space between each cookie. Minor spreading will occur.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Cool for 1 minute on baking sheet and carefully transfer to a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely. Spread Nutella between two cookies. Sandwich and serve!
- And they lived happily ever after.
• To grind oats, lightly pulse in a food processor for about 30 seconds.
• To learn more about dutch-process vs. cocoa powder, head over to David Lebovitz.
• Warning: Highly addictive.